New Concorde Computers
New Concorde Computers are covered by a Five Year Limited Warranty. Labour for service to replace faulty original components will be provided at no charge for up to five years. All system components are covered for the term of the relevant manufacturer’s warranty (usually but not always three years) or twelve months, whichever is greater. The Warranty is a Return to Base warranty (except for parts expressly covered by on-site warranty or return to manufacturer warranty). As the Warranty is Return To base all freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. The product must be returned with proof of purchase. On-site warranties are available for an additional charge. Concorde Computers recommends that all business customers or non metropolitan customers purchase an on-site Warranty.
The Warranty excludes the following:
- Damage or faults caused by misuse, normal wear and tear, accidents, corrosion, incorrect installation or any similar occurrence.
- Software related faults of any kind.
- Reinstallation of customer software other than the operating system originally installed on delivery (usually including Windows XP but excluding antivirus and office suite software)
- Damage caused by electrical spikes or surges. Concorde Computers recommends the use of surge protector and the regular testing or replacement of same.
- Training in the use of any software, phone support, or on-site service of any kind unless expressly included in the Tax Invoice.
- Loss of data or installed software other than the operating system originally installed on delivery. Concorde Computers recommends that all customers protect important data by regular backups.
A labour charge of $49 per half hour will apply for warranty claims found to be the result of any of the above items.
Due to the constant changes and upgrades to our components our repair warranty relies on the availability of original parts. Concorde Computers cannot guarantee that our suppliers will maintain stocks of older parts. Where necessary we will endeavour to return components to suppliers and manufacturers for repair or replacement. Any costs for return of components must be borne by the customer in accordance with the relevant manufacturer’s warranty. In the event a supplier is unable to repair or replace a component the customer will be offered a suitable replacement at the current dealer price.
Third Party Warranties
Some components (such as monitors, printers and scanners) are covered by direct Manufacturers Warranty as specified in the associated warranty cards. Warranty claims on such items must be directed to the Manufacturer.
Components, Parts and Software
All non system purchases are covered by manufacturer warranties. Warranty on components applies to the components only and does not include labour.
You are not entitled to a refund if you
- change your mind or no longer want the goods
- realise you can't afford the goods
- found the same item at a cheaper price elsewhere
- chose the wrong item
- knew about the particular fault prior to purchase and/or
- were responsible for causing the fault.
Refunds will not be granted for goods that are returned with damaged or missing packaging. Software cannot be refunded if the original seals are not intact. Printers returned for refund must have the ink cartridges in the original sealed containers.
Limitation of Warranty
This Warranty extends only to Parts and labour and excludes Software except as expressly set forth in this Warranty policy. Concorde Computers expressly disclaims and all Warranties not stated herein, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied Warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and Concorde Computers expressly disclaims all Warranties not stated herein. Under no circumstances will Concorde Computers be liable to the purchaser or to any user for any damages, expenses, lost profits, lost savings, damage to or replacement of equipment and property, costs of recovering programming or reproducing any programs or data stored in or used with the products or other damages arising from the use of or inability to use the above product. In the unlikely event a manufacturer or distributor of particular component or product should cease to exist then any associated warranties will also become null and void.